Meet the Doctor
Dr. Alexis B. Olsson, DDS
- Chief & Associate Clinical Professor
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
He holds fellowships and memberships in several professional organizations including:
- Fellow- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow- International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Association
- Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- International Team for Implantology (ITI)
- American Dental Association
Dr. Alexis B. Olsson received his undergraduate education at Carroll College. He completed his doctoral and residency training at Northwestern University and at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago.
He is currently Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery, Department of Surgery; and Department of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery at Northwestern University Medical School.
In addition, Dr. Olsson participates extensively in continuing medical education, clinical research, residency teaching and medical writing to keep up to date on the latest surgical advances. Dr. Olsson also lectures nationally and internationally.